Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 11-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- The manuscript texts are written in English.
The copyright of the received article shall be assigned to the journal as the journal's publisher. The intended copyright includes publishing the article in various forms (including reprints). The journal maintains the publishing rights to the published articles.
Authors can disseminate published articles by sharing the article's link/DOI at the journal. Authors can use their manuscript for any legal purposes deemed necessary without written permission from the journal with an initial publication acknowledgement.
The journal will use names and email addresses entered exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal. They will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.